|Build & Battle Structure|
|Rift Cost||3 Cells|
|Function|| Automatically attacks|
enemies on the ground
The Auto Turret is a defensive Build & Battle structure found in both multiplayer and the single-player campaign. Auto turrets are small automated sentries that track and shoot nearby troops with light caliber ammunition.
The Auto Turret swivels around on its base. There is a singular glowing "eye" in the center and two fully automatic guns mounted on its sides.
Availability in Multiplayer LoadoutsEdit
- Auto Turrets are an incredibly efficient way to turn the tide of an infantry swarm invasion. Their low cost makes them available immediately in most scenarios and can keep a player alive during intense skirmishes.
- Auto Turrets can be attached to certain structures such as Walls or Supply Bunkers or to attachment "nodes" in the environment. The build hologram will automatically snap to these nodes when in range.
- Auto Turrets are best at eliminating ground troops.
- When taking on an Auto Turret, don't charge at it- get behind some cover. Peek out and chip away at its armor with the Kinetic Rifle. Aiming for the glowing "eye" does more damage.
- Shooting the Auto Turret's eye with the LR-3 Railgun instantly kills the turret.
- If you are next to an enemy Auto Turret, you can press R3 to dismantle it.
- Although Auto Turrets are very potent, they can never match the skills of a well-armed Starhawk player. Don't place too many of them- you will end up clogging the build limit when those built slots could have been devoted to more important buildings.
|Build & Battle Structures|
| Wall • Corral • Garage • Auto Turret • Watchtower • Outpost • Supply Bunker • A.R.M.|
Vulture Station • Launch Pad • Beam Turret • Depot • Shield Generator
|Gate • Flak Turret|
|Single-player and Co-op Only|
|Rift Bomb • Rift Extractor|